WAM - 9/29/2022 1:32:10 PM - GMT (+4 )
Thu 29-09-2022 13:21 PM
SHARJAH, 29th September, 2022 (WAM) -- H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah, has issued an Emiri Decree on on the formation of Khor Kalba Suburb Council in Kalba.
Emiri Decree No. 58 of 2022 stipulate that Khor Kalba Suburb Council would be formed with the following members: 1. Sabil Salem Rashid Al Balushi.
2. Sultan Ahmed Mohammed Al Shahsi Al Zaabi.
3. Adel Muhammad Khamis Saeed Al Mazrouei.
4. Abdul Salam Sorour Salman Al Zaabi.
5. Abdullah Hamad Saleh Al Shaer Al Zaabi.
6. Abdullah Ghanem Saif Ghanem Al Zaabi.
7. Obaid Salem Juma bin Hussein Al Marashda.
The Decree also stipulates that the council shall choose a chairman and a vice-chairman in its first meeting from among the members by agreement or by direct secret ballot, and by the majority of attendees.
The term of membership in the council shall be four years, starting from its first meeting, and it shall continue to conduct its business upon the expiry of its term, until a new council is appointed. Those whose term of membership has expired may be reappointed.